- Cognitive Behavior Therapy: Our therapy sessions will address dysfunctional emotions, maladaptive behaviors and cognitive processes through a number of goal-oriented procedures.
- Community Resources: Our facility will serve as an advocate for our clients, informing them of community resources available, including how to acquire the assistance they need.
- Trauma Informed Therapy: Using the Seeking Safety & Substance abuse modality. Gaining awareness of affects trauma influences behaviors, and finding new, healthy coping skills to gain empowerment to look toward the future.
- Mandatory Outside Meetings: These meetings will expose clients to a support group of like-minded individuals and allow them to see success in the lives of recovering addicts/alcoholics first-hand.
- Denial Management (weekly): We will teach clients how to recognize and overcome their tendency to deny their own addiction so they can identify the problems that caused them to seek help. We will guide clients through the process of making a firm commitment to taking the next step in recovery.
- Relapse Prevention Planning: We will assist the client to articulate, and implement a relapse prevention plan, one that is concrete, measurable, in detail to aid in the avoidance of reverting back to old coping skills.
- Mindfulness Guided Meditation: Clients will practice a daily guided meditation. Some of the benefits of daily meditation are self-control, objectivity, affect tolerance, enhanced flexibility, equanimity, improved concentration and mental clarity, emotional intelligence and the ability to relate to others and oneself with kindness, acceptance and compassion.
- Motivational Interviewing: Motivational interviewing is used for the treatment of many conditions. Assessing a person’s perception of their problems, examining the person’s desire for continued treatment, expanding the person’s perception for the possibilities of successful change, developing therapeutic relationships, and determining individual goals.
- Anger Management: Clients will engage in a weekly session to help them recognize the signs of anger, and take action to self-regulate (calm down), and deal with the situation through positive coping skills, and behaviors.
- Family Sessions: We will conduct family sessions attended by clients’ families, and loved ones, allowing the concerned persons to participate in the client’s recovery by gaining an understanding of the disease of addiction.
Our program will be designed, depending on clients’ individual needs, which we will determine based on an ongoing assessment process.
Clients’ daily schedules will depend on their stage of recovery and level of functionality. Everyone’s day will start reading from literature and meditation. If a client is employed, that will be part of the day, if not, employment search will take place. Daily structure and scheduling is imperative to the success of recovery. We will work on daily, weekly schedules to insure success.
Contact us for pricing and availability which will include room and sessions.
Clients will be referred by other programs, as well as detox and rehabilitation facilities. We will also accept walk-in clients.